Who we are
TYPOGRAPHERS SINCE 1915
the Samperi Typography was founded in 1915 as a bookbinding with his grandfather Mario Samperi and then, with his father Aurelio it transfers to the current historical headquarters in 54, May XXIV street, Messina. In 1985 the company got a new 1500 sqm factory, in an industrial area of Messina , implementing equipment and working methods.
It has always continued to invest in new plants to adapt to the most current market needs. With FSC certification, it guarantees the consolidated commitment to the culture of eco-sustainability and an incessant process of modernization, at first technical and today technological. This and much more confirms the constant desire for growth of the Samperi company.